Please fill out the following information to enter the 2022 Frontline 15. For details on the competition’s requirements and criteria, please visit frontline15stg.wpengine.com.
- The nominee’s and nominator’s personal and contact information
- Current resume or CV (Word or PDF format)
- One headshot with appropriate photo credit (PNG or JPG format)
- Two professional letters of recommendation with contact information for each advocate.
- Written Statement: A 500-word statement outlining the nominee’s qualifications for the program. (Word or PDF format)Hospice future leaders are leading organizations through unprecedented change, redefining the standard of hospice care and creating new partnerships that help keep recipients comfortable during care transitions. These leaders are dedicated to patient care. By embracing innovative business, technology and care strategies that give peace of mind to everyone involved, hospice future leaders are single handedly transforming the hospice experience as we know it.